Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Baker's Dozen

Thirteen Things That Have Me Smiling Today

- sleeping in on a Saturday morning
- hearing Ethan stand up for Conner
- hats on a bad hair day
- this post on my sister-in-law's blog
- free passes to Discovery Gateway (thanks Nicole!)
- Kohl's return policy
- Kedar whistling through his nose and saying, "Put that on the blog!"
- playing Super Mario Brothers with the kids
- even being asked to play Super Mario Brothers with the kids
- Walmart's fresh, warm tortillas
- randomly seeing a friend at Walmart
- delivering a picture Aubrey drew to a friend who isn't feeling well
- watching the man I love being a great dad to our kids

What's making you happy?

2 comments:

The Larrabees said...

Jared and the girls made me happy today, going to eat to my favorite Mexican restaurant also made me happy. Jared drove the car today so that made everybody else happy ;)

Becky said...

Fresh warm tortillas at WallyWorld? I did not know this! Thanks for giving me one more reason to go there. :) p.s. your blog makes me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...