Friday, July 2, 2010

Maybe the Best Thing Ever

Okay, so I may be the last person alive to discover the awesome-ness of Pandora (Intrenet Radio) but just in case I'm not, I thought I'd share its awesome-ness with you.


Here's the beauty of it, you type in the name of an artist, composer or song that you like, like so...


and it creates a radio station full of songs similar to the one that you put in. 


You can give all of the songs a thumbs up or down and customize your station even further.  You can put in as many stations as you want and they are automatically organized for you.


I've been listening to my new radio stations all day and I'm LOVIN' it!

So, here's my question: Have you discovered this modern miracle?  If you have, are there other cool features that, as a novice, I have yet to discover? 

My question for you if you haven't used it yet is:
Now that you know about it, what are you waiting for!?

1 comment:

Christy said...

Very cool! I've never heard of that before. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...