Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Little Nugget

I recently attended a wonderful and inspirational meeting where Bonnie Parkin was the guest speaker.  She is an incredible woman; she was funny and down to earth and spoke with wisdom.  I felt blessed to be there to hear what she had to say. 

One little nugget she said has been running around in my mind since I heard it on Saturday.

"Never suppress a generous thought."  

I love this!  What a great reminder to follow those impressions that help us to be more like our Savior.  To share kindness, and His love with those around us and to trust those feelings rather than second guessing them.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I went straight home from that meeting and wrote that quote on the chalkboard in my home. I love it too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...