Thursday, January 6, 2011

Funny Faces

Yesterday, I took out my camera and snapped a few pictures of Ethan. Later on I was looking through the pictures that I had taken and realized that there weren't very many pictures "good pictures."  You know, pictures where Ethan is both looking at the camera and smiling.

I started wondering if I have really bad timing when taking pictures or if something else was going on.  So, I sat down at the computer and did a little bit more research.  I opened the folder labeled "Pictures" and started scrolling through our recent pictures.  In this folder I found a pattern that I'm not sure "bad timing" can account for.

These pictures made me smile, so I complied a collage with a small sample of my findings:    


We sure love this silly boy!

3 comments:

Paige said...

When we got our wedding pictures back my brother Jeff was pulling a face in every.single.one. I wanted to knock his teeth in. I probably hugged him instead.

Becky said...

There has to be one in every family. :) He's sure cute!

Kelly Sparrow said...

So cute! Reminds me my Aidan. Silly boys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...