Monday, February 15, 2010

Back to Life, Back to Reality

Kedar and I are back from California and it's 73 degree weather. We're back to work and we're definitely back to laundry. It was such a great trip! It was great to enjoy the sun, the beach and mostly it was great to enjoy each other!


Here are a few snippets from the "highlights reel" of our vacation:
-California Adventure's Tower of Terror was awesome! After we went on it the first time, I couldn't decide whether I needed to burst out into laughter or into tears! It was that good!
-Newport Beach was beautiful with endless stretches of sand, multitudes of brave surfers out in the ice cold water, tandem bikes and avoiding getting the rental car towed by about 1 minute.

-Not having every minute planned was a nice luxury. We did what we wanted to do for as long as we wanted then moved on to something else. When we were hungry we found somewhere to eat. We looked at the map and said, "Let's go there," and then we went.
-Balboa Island was an unexpected treat. It was charming and bustling and lovely. With quaint shops and beautiful beachfront houses it was a fun surprise.

And now, my nose tells me that I am also back on diaper duty...ah reality!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Mmmm, sounds so relaxing, except for the rental car almost being towed part. Glad you had fun!

Becky said...

I'm so glad you had fun! Isn't Tower of Terror the BEST? I could go on that ride all day- in fact that's pretty much all I do when I'm there. Sorry you had to come home to cold and rain- and diapers.

Becky said...

I'm so glad you had fun! Isn't Tower of Terror the BEST? I could go on that ride all day- in fact that's pretty much all I do when I'm there. Sorry you had to come home to cold and rain- and diapers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...